TicketRx is a software service for utility locators to manage locating tickets from one-call centers or utility companies.
It is easy to get started:
- No startup fee.
- No need to commit to a long service period
- Easy to use and easy to learn
- Hosted on servers in our data center - no servers to buy, no operations staff
- No third-party software needed.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows® including Windows XP® and Windows Vista®.
- Start now for $60 per user per month.
10 Reasons to use TicketRx:
- 1. Keeps ticket history.
- 2. Launches easily from a web page. Then keeps running even if you are driving in a truck and not connected to the network.
- 3. Tracks damages and ongoing investigations.
- 4. Routes tickets to locators in many ways including grid map location, latitude / longitude, tonwship / range / section, city / county / state.
- 5. Managers can use the business intelligence features to explore system data and break it down in different ways to understand how the business is operating.
- 6. Programmable rules for billing customers, routing tickets to locators, calculating due-rules, and sending notifications to users.
- 7. Includes a time entry feature to track and approve employee hours.
- 8. Each manager manages the locators in their group.
- 9. Tracks and reports when users are working during off-hours.
- 10. Includes online training videos. These provide reusable, self-paced training for employees.